Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Frantoio Grove
2021 Harvest Single-Varietal Olive Oil from California
Made entirely from the Frantoio olive variety, this extra virgin olive oil is bold with notes of persimmon, green banana, and freshly cut grass. A robust-intensity oil.
Frantoio Grove refers to this olive oil as their "pride and joy" and takes great care to preserve its integrity. First, the olives are milled immediately after harvest, then the filtered oil is stored in an oxygen-free environment until it gets bottled in small batches.
How to use
This bottle is a staple on our table for finishing our favorite dishes. The oil's pleasant bitterness and rich herbal notes stand up to bigger, bolder flavors—use to garnish slices of seared steak, drizzle over grilled radicchio or pour over earthy buckwheat polenta and top with plenty of grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- 2022 New York International Olive Oil Competition: Gold
- 2022 Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition, Robust Category: Silver Medal
- 2020 New York International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition, Medium Category: Gold Medal
- 2019 Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition, Medium Category: Best of Class, Gold Medal
- Frantoio Grove
- United States
- San Martin, California
- 375 milliliters (12.6 ounces)
- Harvest Date
- November 2021
- Olive Varietal