2023 Valentine’s Day Shipping Schedule
To ensure delivery by February 14th place your orders by the following dates:
To ship to Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, Washington and/or Utah place your orders by the following dates:
- For FedEx Ground
- If shipping to the following states: Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Idaho, Washington and/or Utah please place your order by 12pm PST Friday, February 3rd.
- If shipping to all other states, please place your order by 12pm PST Monday, January 30th.
- For FedEx 2nd Day Air & Overnight, please place your order by 12pm PST Tuesday, February 7th.
- For USPS, please place your orders by 12pm PST Friday, February 3rd.
Please note: Orders are processed within 2-3 days after the date they are placed during our business hours of Monday through Friday, 8am - 4pm PST. All express orders are processed, shipped and delivered Monday through Thursday.
Promotions and Offers
Spring Pasta Sale offer details: 15% off select pasta cuts from Rustichella d'Abruzzo. Discount automatically applied, no coupon code required. Offer only valid for online orders at markethallfoods.com. May not be combined with any other offer(s). May not be used for in store pick up. Discount applied to subtotal of applicable products. Not valid on e-Gift cards. Not valid for shipping charges. While supplies last. Sale begins at 5pm PST Thursday, Feb. 2 2023 and ends at 12pm PST Friday, Feb. 17 2023.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to be the first to know of our next promotion!
FedEx Shipping Charges
|Order Subtotal||FedEx Ground||FedEx 2nd Day||FedEx Overnight|
FedEx Express orders may include additional shipping charges. All express orders are processed and shipped Monday through Thursday and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays.
Orders are processed during our business hours of Monday through Friday, 8am - 4pm PST.
Due to the increase in order volume and ongoing COVID-related challenges in global and national transportation, transit times and delivery dates are currently not guaranteed. We are doing our best to keep everything in stock and process orders in a timely manner. If you have any questions regarding processing and transit times, or availability of our products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use this map to determine transit times to your location. Please note, the below indicates business days.
For example, if your order goes out on Thursday via FedEx 2nd Day Air, it will arrive on Monday.
During the holidays, orders typically ship within 2–3 business days after the date they are placed.
Market Hall Foods is not responsible for delivery delays due to inclement weather or carrier malfunctions.
- Please allow 2–3 business days for order processing. We cannot guarantee same-day shipments. You will receive an email including tracking information when your order ships.
- We currently ship via FedEx within the United States.
- Deliveries to P.O. boxes, Alaska or Hawaii will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. They will require additional processing days and may include additional shipping charges.
- To ensure product quality, all perishable and weather-sensitive items must ship via FedEx 2Day or Overnight. If delivery by Friday is not possible, the order will be held and shipped the following Monday. We do not ship perishables to Alaska or Hawaii.
- We are not responsible for delays or returns due to incomplete address information.
- We require a signature upon delivery if an order contains alcohol and/or the subtotal is greater than $350.However, leaving a package is always at the discretion of the driver. Please include special instructions for the driver (e.g., Leave on porch) if necessary to ensure safe delivery of your items
Orders Containing Alcohol
By federal law, you must be at least 21 years old to order and receive alcohol. By placing an order you represent to Market Hall Foods that you are at least 21 years old. At the time of delivery, someone 21 years or older must be present to sign for orders containing wine. Wine cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box.
Due to state laws and regulations, wine can only be shipped to certain states. While legislation regarding the shipment of wine changes frequently, we can currently ship it only to the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, D.C., Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
If you have specific questions regarding delivery of your order, please contact us.