A message regarding COVID-19:
During these uncertain times, the safety of our customers, community and employees are of utmost importance. You can read our full statement regarding COVID-19 here.
Due to the increase in order volume, please allow an extra 2–3 business days to process orders. We are doing our best to keep everything in stock and process orders in a timely manner. If you have any questions regarding processing and transit times, or availability of our products, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.
- Please allow 2–3 business days for order processing. We cannot guarantee same-day shipments. You will receive an email including tracking information when your order ships.
- Refer to the chart below to determine transit times for Ground packages.
- For expedited shipping, choose either FedEx Overnight (one business day in transit) or FedEx 2Day (two business days).
- All express orders are delivered Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays. If an order is placed on Saturday or Sunday it will ship on the following business day.
- Deliveries to P.O. boxes, Alaska or Hawaii will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail and require additional processing days.
- To ensure product quality, all perishable and weather-sensitive items must ship via FedEx 2Day or Overnight. If delivery by Friday is not possible, the order will be held and shipped the following Monday. We do not ship perishables to Alaska or Hawaii.
- We reserve the right to ship your order in separate packages or via different shipping methods to ensure the best arrival of your products.
- Shipping charges are based on the total amount of your purchase and vary depending on type of shipping service.
- Market Hall Foods is not responsible for delivery delays due to inclement weather or carrier malfunctions.
Use this map to determine the days-in-transit to your location. Please note, the below indicates business days; packages will not progress on Saturdays and Sundays. For example, if your order goes out on Friday with FedEx Overnight Shipping, it will arrive on Monday. Orders typically ship within 2 – 3 business days after they date they are placed.
- FedEx, our preferred carrier, requires a physical address for deliveries. Shipping to P.O. Boxes, Alaska or Hawaii is possible through the United States Postal Service (USPS) but will require additional processing days and may incur additional shipping charges. Perishable items cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Please be sure to include all address information, including apartment or suite numbers. We are not responsible for delays or returns due to incomplete address information.
- Except for orders containing alcohol, we do not require signature upon delivery. However, leaving a package is always at the discretion of the driver. Please include special instructions for the driver (e.g., Leave on porch) if necessary to ensure safe delivery of your items.
Orders Containing Alcohol
By federal law, you must be at least 21 years old to order and receive alcohol. By placing an order you represent to Market Hall Foods that you are at least 21 years old. At the time of delivery, someone 21 years or older must be present to sign for orders containing wine. Wine cannot be delivered to a P.O. Box.
Due to state laws and regulations, wine can only be shipped to certain states. While legislation regarding the shipment of wine changes frequently, we can currently ship it only to the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, D.C., Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming
If you have specific questions regarding delivery of your order, please contact us.