Returning Account Customers: We have a shiny new system!
If you created an account with us prior to July 5, 2017, you will need to reactivate your account. It just takes a few steps. Simply go to the Create Account page and follow the instructions.
Steps to Reactivate Your Account:
- Fill out info on Create Account page.
- Check your inbox for an email called "Activate your Customer Account for Market Hall Foods".
- Click Activate Account button in email and re-enter your password. Voila!
Important Note for Returning Account Customers:
If you had an account with us previously, your saved addresses will be available on your new account profile, but payment methods will not. And while you won’t be able to view your previous order history, we do have records of past orders offline and are happy to provide you with this info by email (send us a note here) or phone.
Special Message About e-Gift Cards:
E-Gift cards issued prior to July 5, 2017 will need to be re-activated for use on our new site. Please contact us and we'll happily re-issue a new e-gift card code. If you purchased or gifted an e-gift card after July 5, 2017 your code is valid and may be redeemed on the checkout page. We're sorry for an inconvenience and thank you.
Markethallfoods.com is here to fill your pantry—and your life—with wonderful flavors.
Our website represents a thoughtfully curated selection of products from our bricks-and-mortar stores in Oakland and Berkeley, California. We have tasted every single product, chatted with every producer and tested every recipe (ours is a tough job) in order to bring you some of the most delicious and special foods in the world. We serve these up with a side of interesting information so you can learn the stories behind the things you eat.
We are excited to share our food with you and proud to stand by what we sell. If you or the recipient of your well-chosen gift are less than satisfied, please give us a call or send us an email and we’ll make it right.
We hope you’ll consider us your friendly guides on the journey through markethallfoods.com. Our team is here to help, whether it’s to share cooking tips and recipe ideas, help you put together the best gift in the world or hunt down that amazing something you tasted somewhere. We are always happy to talk about food, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Send us a detailed message via our contact form. Or, call us at (888) 952-4005 Monday–Friday, 8am–4pm Pacific. We are a small team of real people working hard to make you happy with the finest specialty foods. We typically respond within one business day.
- Woe is me, a product I love is out of stock. Help!
- Not to worry, just shoot us a message with a link to the out-of-stock product and we'll send you a back-in-stock notification the instant it becomes available.
- I think you should carry this amazing product that I found/make.
- By all means, please tell us about it. We are always on the lookout for the latest and greatest, so gather all the details and send us a note.
- I have a great recipe that I want to share with you.
- We would love to see it, as would our community of food lovers. Please send it on over. We also do accept deliveries of baked goods in our office . . .
- How much is shipping?
- Shipping charges are based on the total amount of your purchase and the shipping method you choose. See more details on the Shipping Information page.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Sorry, we only ship within the United States. This includes Alaska and Hawaii (yay!), although we cannot ship perishables, like cheese, to those states (sigh). If you're ever in the Oakland or Berkeley neighborhoods, please stop by our retail stores to say hello and taste some great food. We'd love to meet you.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept payment in the form of debit or credit cards from the following: Visa, Mastercard or American Express. You may also pay using markethallfoods.com e-Gift Cards that have been purchased from our website. If you've been gifted an e-Gift Card or have purchased one, please read below about how to redeem it.
- When will I receive my order?
- Take a look at our Transit Map to determine approximately how long it will take for your package to arrive. We will also email you with a tracking number once your order has shipped. Although we wish we had special powers to control such things, we really can't do anything about delivery delays due to inclement weather or carrier malfunctions.
- My order arrived damaged. What should I do?
- Call or email us ASAP so we can get you a replacement and have you eating tasty goods in no time.
- I am not happy with my purchase. What is your return policy?
- Oh no! What can we do to help make it right? Please call or email us with your concerns and we'll do everything in our power to make you happy. If you've accidentally ordered the wrong item, no problem. We will gladly send you an exchange slip along with the correct item. If you require a return, please note that items must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- I'd like to give my friend a markethallfoods.com gift card. Do you have these?
- You sound like the best kind of friend. Yes, we offer digital e-gift certificates, which are delivered via email. They are valid for online purchases only and cannot be redeemed in our brick-and-mortar stores.
- How do I use this e-gift certificate from my awesome friend?
- Simply shop as usual, fill your cart with fabulous foods and enter the unique gift certificate code from your email at checkout. (The code should look something like 3BB5 A58E 7GB6 AECG.) Any remaining balance will be held, so you can use it next time you shop. Please note that our gift certificates are valid for online purchases only and cannot be redeemed in our brick-and-mortar stores.
- Where can I find a coupon code for your store?
- We occasionally announce exclusive deals, promotions and special offers in our newsletter. It's also pretty fun to read, if we may say so ourselves. To subscribe, please click here.
- Find them here and here.