Everything you need to throw an antipasti party—just add Proscecco
In Italy, the antipasti course (antipasto meaning "before the meal") is traditionally served to whet the appetite and excite the taste buds at the beginning of a meal. This Italian-themed gift basket is filled with all the antipasti essentials: preserved artichoke hearts, mushrooms and spicy peppers in extra virgin olive oil, tinned grilled branzino, anchovies and taralli. And, don’t forget a bottle of Sicilian extra virgin olive oil for drizzling over everything!
Packed in a rustic wooden crate and tied with our signature bow*, this gift basket includes:
- Artichoke Hearts in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Masseria Mirogallo
- Mushrooms in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Masseria Mirogallo
- IASA Grilled Branzino in Olive Oil
- IASA Anchovy Fillets in Olive Oil
- Fried Dried Peppers (Peperoni Cruschi) from Masseria Mirogallo
- Diavolicchi Hot Peppers in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Masseria Mirogallo
- Danieli Taralli Tradizionali (Italian Crackers)
- Frantoi Cutrera Primo DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
*NEW! Two ways to gift:
- Order all of these goodies packed in a gift basket and tied with a bow. Choose "Packed in a gift basket" from the drop down menu before you add to your basket.
- Want to forgo the basket and just order this curated collection of amazing products, no extra gift packaging required? Choose "Just the products—no basket needed!" in the drop down menu before you add to your shopping basket.
Since many of our products are sourced from artisan producers at home and abroad, we sometimes run out of inventory. When this happens, we will substitute items of equal quality, value and good taste.
- Market Hall Foods
- United States
- Rustic wooden gift box