Dark Chocolate Truffle Easter Eggs from Chocolat Moderne
Pursuit of Happiness 8-Piece Chocolate Egg Gift Box
These artfully-decorated chocolate eggs—inspired by Pysanka, the Ukrainian Easter egg tradition where eggs are decorated with classic folk designs—are ready to be tucked into any Easter basket. Each dark chocolate egg is filled with silky melt-in-your-mouth ganache in a variety of one-of-a-kind flavors:
- Anise in Wonderland: Refreshing soft caramel infused with anise seed
- Berry Bohemian: Caramel with strawberry and raspberry purée
- Cocoa Cabana: Milk chocolate ganache with roasted cocoa nibs
- Coconut Coast: White ganache with coconut milk and toasted coconut
- Peanut Pizzazz: Crunchy salted peanut and milk chocolate praliné
- Macadamia Republic: Crunchy macadamia praliné with white chocolate
About Chocolat Moderne
Founder and chocolatier, Joan Coukos, majored in Russian and French at Duke University and received an MBA from UNC Chapel Hill before beginning a banking career that spanned New York and Moscow. On a trip to Brussels in 2000, she fell under the spell of old-world, handmade chocolates and began creating recipes back in her tiny Manhattan kitchen.
Joan's bank coworkers became the first enthusiastic guinea pigs, and upon receiving repeated accolades, she began taking formal steps to becoming a chocolatier, studying chocolate and confectionery arts with a coterie of world-class French, Belgian, American and Swiss chocolatiers in New York and at The World Pastry Forum in Las Vegas. In 2003, she founded Chocolat Moderne with a mission to create visually stunning, hand-crafted confections filled with perfectly balanced, on-trend flavors.
- Chocolat Moderne
- United States
- New York
- 8 pieces (48 grams/1.7 ounces)