The Essential Italian Pantry
A Culinary Tour of Italy in One Basket
Send a taste of Italia with our collection of exceptional Italian ingredients—hand-picked by our buyers at Market Hall Foods. This basket of essentials features all the building blocks for classic Italian fare.
Start your culinary journey with carnaroli rice grown in Piedmont, then travel south to Tuscany to Castello di Volpaia for a bottle of red wine vinegar and hand-harvested wild fennel pollen. Continue your travels with pistachio spread sourced just outside of Rome, pasta from Abruzzo, briny anchovies sustainably fished off the coast of Campania and DOP-certified extra virgin olive oil from Sicily (plus oregano and capers from Sicily too!).
Packed in a rustic wooden crate and tied with our signature bow*, this gift basket includes:
- Frantoi Cutrera Primo DOP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Volpaia Red Wine Vinegar
- Two Bags of Rustichella d'Abruzzo Pasta
- Rustichella d'Abruzzo Tomato Basil Sauce
- Carnaroli Rice from Principato di Lucedio
- Whole Hand-Peeled Tomatoes from Masseria Mirogallo
- IASA Anchovy Fillets in Olive Oil
- Sicilian Organic Oregano Branch from Gangi Dante
- Marinated Capers with Herbs in Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Caravaglio
- Sicilian Pistachio Spread made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Pistacchiosa) from Il Colle del Gusto
*NEW! Two ways to gift:
- Order all of these goodies packed in a gift basket and tied with a bow. Choose "Packed in a gift basket" from the drop down menu before you add to your basket.
- Want to forgo the basket and just order this curated collection of amazing products, no extra gift packaging required? Choose "Just the products—no basket needed!" in the drop down menu before you add to your shopping basket.
Since many of our products are sourced from artisan producers at home and abroad, we sometimes run out of inventory. When this happens, we will substitute items of equal quality, value and good taste.
- Market Hall Foods
- United States
- Rustic wooden gift box