Tres Osos Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Estate Grown 2020 Harvest California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Aroma: Notes of sweet grass and artichoke
Flavor: Herbaceous with a hint of cinnamon and a black pepper finish
Tres Osos Robust organic extra virgin olive oil is hand picked and milled within 12 hours of harvest. They attribute the unique flavor of their oil to the distinctive terroir found in the Central Coast of California.
Uses: Would be perfect as a finishing oil for creamy soups, bruschetta, salads of all kinds, or just about any Mediterranean inspired dish.
About the Producer: Tres Osos, is an award-winning producer who has been thriving since 2003 among premium vineyards in the small community of Carmel Valley. They have been certified organic and extra virgin since 2008 and take great pride in maintaining both certifications.
Certified extra virgin by the California Olive Oil Council
- 2021 Mid-State Fair - Best in Class
- 2021 Mid-State Fair - Gold Medal
- 2021 California Olive Oil Council- Gold Medal
- 2020 Orange County Fair - Gold Medal
- 2020 Central Coast Olive Oil Contest - Best in Show
- 2020 Central Coast Olive Oil Contest - Best in Class
- 2020 Central Coast Olive Oil Contest - Gold Medal
- 2020 California Olive Oil Council Competition - Gold Medal
- 2020 California State Fair - Gold Medal
- 2020 L.A. International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition - Silver Medal
- Tres Osos
- United States
- Carmel Valley, Central Coast, California
- 375 ml
- Harvest Date
- Fall 2020