Poco Dolce means "little sweet" or "not too sweet" and what an appropriate name for Kathy Wiley's pioneering chocolate company that is. She crafts delicious and ever-so-slightly savory chocolates from the best ingredients available. Her new line of Bittersweet Bars is made by folding fresh ingredients right into the warm chocolate - the flavorings emulsify into the chocolate and the result is an incredibly smooth, luxurious bar that is just a little sweet...
Choose from these five varieties or save $5.00 and order all five!
• Bittersweet with Sea Salt - the classic bittersweet bar with grey sea salt from Brittany.
• Olive Oil with Sea Salt - fresh California extra virgin olive oil is melded with bittersweet chocolate and a kiss of sea salt.
• Peanut Butter - this is our favorite...smooth, creamy peanut butter and bittersweet chocolate with sea salt.
• Hazelnut - another inventive combination...Oregon hazelnut butter combined with bittersweet chocolate and a dash of salt.
• Five Spice - the warm spices and heat of the Sichuan peppercorns create a complex flavor that really shines.